Monday, February 2, 2009

Puppy Love.

It's official. I'm heartbroken. I'm in love with this beautiful girl who is perfect for me except for one thing. She's neither a buffalo nor is she into buffalo men.

You see, my friend set us up on a blind date the other day and I must admit that I was a little hesitant at first. He kept telling me how hot the girl was but I was afraid I would sit down and some cow would walk in and sit next to me. I could never date a bovine. Or a fat chick. Just not into them.

Anyway, it turns out I go on this date with this wonderful girl who must be my perfect mismatch because I'm in love and she "just wants to be friends." I blame it on her parents. They've instilled the idea into her that it's not ok to date someone from the opposite race. I tried explaining that I would do my best to change but she's concerned about how it would affect our children.

To allieve her worries, I went to my doctor and had him create a theoretical profile of what our child might look like and for some reason it didn't persuade her.

















What a bitch. But a bitch I'm in love with...

1 comment:

  1. awesome. Man, the nose came out really well. This should be your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete