Sunday, January 25, 2009

In the beginning...

So let me tell you a little about myself. I am a 22 year old water buffalo or Bubalus bubalis if you want to get technical. There aren't many of my kind in Texas and I believe I'm the only true water buffalo at the University of Texas. There are a few oxen and a moose who like to pretend but you can always tell when people are faking.

Here's a picture of me from last Saturday. I was sort of drunk at the time but alcohol and pictures always mix together well so what the hell. Hey I rhymed!
Anyway, I'll be updating this blog once or twice a week so you will have plenty of opportunities to see me wasted. I'll also be posting different school projects of mine.

I also spend a lot of my time working on my tv show/web series called "The Wingmen." Here's a trailer so I don't have to take the time to explain it.


I'm a writer/actor/editor/camera operator/boom op/sound mixer for the show so it can be pretty time consuming. Mostly because it takes me hours in post-production to replace my body with a cgi human actor. My agent suggested I do this because "buffalo aren't really camera pretty." I guess the world just isn't ready for a buffalo television actor. Oh well, if a black man can get elected president maybe some day a buffalo can be on tv.

If you want to see episodes of the show then you should check out our website.

www.thewingmentv.com

I guess that's about all I have to say at the moment. Perhaps I'll go have a snack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment