Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Report of Progress
So with the last week of school I have made several significant strides. I have completed the audio cut of the Forrest Drama animations and have all of the assets I need to complete them. I've also built and refined my landscape in which all of the action will take place. In addition, I'm made progress animating the first of the two shorts.
So far I am happy with what I have accomplished. However, I do have a fear that I will have difficulty completing both of the animations. Since the first one alone is over a minute and the second will be at least that long, it will be challenging to complete them both by the deadline. Hopefully, the luck of the buffalo will carry me to my destination and all will be well.
I just hope that my buffalo luck doesn't run out.